Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall

Plainly, I have missed photographing my surroundings these past few months. I have completed my Master's and I am officially liberated from academic writing. Not my favorite type of writing to do. The completion of my Master's was followed by family crises. Life is like that, it pushes you off the road towards an unexpected road fork.

Today was the first day I was able to pick up my camera and go for an afternoon walk and photograph the tardor or autumn here in Barcelona. I didn't want the usual landscapes of foliage with autumn splendor. I instead wanted close up shots of leafage and other autumn representations often overlooked.

Gaudiu de les imatges!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Gràcies per compartir els teus pensaments!