Sunday, April 27, 2014

Second Visit for CalÇots

I returned to Cal Ganxo  with the family for one last calÇotada. This time we were seated in the main part of the masía. It was dark and sparsely lit by candles, natural light steaming through the windows, and distantly spaced light fixtures. This old stone farm house dates back to the 18th century. The masía has the most enormous ceiling timbers I have ever seen in my life. I didn't snap too many pictures, but I did go without my phone camera off course to look at the other parts of the restaurant when I went to the ladies room.  Did regret that, but who takes their phone to the WC? The other exterior photos in this post are of the countryside leading to Masmolets.

Fins ara!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Gràcies per compartir els teus pensaments!