Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not. a. Basilica.

Funky. Insects. Animals. Jewelry. Stylish. Antlers. Rings. Love. It. Flamingos. Cases. Mannequins.  Bling. Necklaces. Vintage. Old. Ladies. Feathers. Petals. Earrings. So. Much. To. See. Doberman. Pinscher. 






SONY DSC
SONY DSC

12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.......Happy New Year 2013...

Too much Snow...???

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears...I'll give it to someone special...


Y mis alas son tus hojas...convirtiendo en sangre lo que tocas...

Como el ciervo brama por las aguas, así clama mi alma por ti...

Said the night wind to the little lamb - Do you see what I see?


SONY DSC

Black Cat White Cat, Black Cat White Cat...

Florecitas mandaras para ver, sin tu cuento...yo me encuentro otra vez...

1 comment:

  1. I want to go! Tell me more about La Basilica Galeria Patty. When do you want to stroll around the cities with our cameras together? I haven't forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Gràcies per compartir els teus pensaments!