Wednesday, July 25, 2012

El Ajuntament de Los Angeles

After my sister and I finished our lunch in Little Tokyo, we headed to L.A. City Hall, one of my favorite buildings in downtown. It was only a two block walk from the restaurant on 1st Street and I felt comfortable with my camera hanging from my neck. Years back I wouldn't have walked the streets so boldly with a camera in hand, but today I was one of many guiris walking the streets in downtown. The Metro Rail has improved sight seeing in L.A. by making it a pedestrian adventure for outside visitors accustomed to a subway system for getting around town. The subway system is as good as in Barcelona and even cleaner! I do have to say certain metro stops require the physical presence of security to deter some troubling characters on the metro platforms.
Adeu!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Gràcies per compartir els teus pensaments!